Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Punkins!

Our playgroup went to the pumpkin patch out in North Plains yesterday morning. Max and Wolfie had fun following each other around the field, each taking turns tripping over the vines and getting muddy. Fun!
Luckily, Charlie fell asleep pretty quickly in the front pack so that I could concentrate on following Max around the field and finding pumpkins for the kids. Max didn't want to pose for this picture - he wanted to keep running!
This punkin Mama!


I was a little worried about how I could possibly carry a baby in the front pack, hold a 2yo's hand and carry punkin's back from the field... but Max sat very well in a wheelbarrow with the punkin's and even my purse! Thank heaven for wheelbarrows! (Who would have ever thought I would utter those words?!?)

No comments: