Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Charlie Smiles!

This past weekend the kids and I went down to my parents house for the weekend, and were able to help their cousin Brad celebrate his 7th birthday!

Brad decided to have a bowling party for his birthday. Here are Max along with 6 of his cousins and 3 friends at the bowling alley. Note that both Max and his cousin Benny had to be held back until the picture was taken!

Another cool thing that happened was Charlie discovering that it is OK to hang out in her bouncy seat and had quite a few smiles for Mama! It is very difficult to get a picture of her smile because they disappear so quickly and she doesn't want to smile for the camera, so I have to hold it away from my face, get her to smile, and hope I have the camera pointed in the right direction! This is the best I could get over the weekend. Looking more and more like her brother, eh?

No comments: