Monday, December 25, 2006

Presents!

Dada and I were up kinda late last night (I mean, Santa was up late...) assembling Max's new train table. When he came out of his room this morning, he headed toward me sitting in the living room, and then did a double take at the table and immediately changed course! He and Dada have already changed the layout of the tracks a couple of times this morning. Looking forward to having his tracks up off of the floor in his room!
Oh - it is a little hard to see in this picture, but notice that there are almost no ornaments on the lower half of the tree! Max helped me put some of the ornaments up, but every time he took one off of the tree I put it up where he couldn't reach it - slowly but surely all of the ones he put on the tree migrated upward. We'll try again next year to keep little fingers off of the tree! (Just in time for Charlie to start grabbing at it) ;P

Look at that expression of concentration on his face! What a cutie.

No comments: