Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Look at all the colors!

Max LOVES playing with playdough. I have been making him the homemade kind for a while now (Thank you Caroline and Emmely for the recipe!). Each time we get it out I make him a new color. We started out with blue, green, red, and yellow. This morning I asked him if he wanted orange and got an enthusiastic 'Oh-nch!' in return. About 10 minutes into his playdough time he finally got his newest color. Then after putting Charlie down for her nap I asked Max if he would like some purple. He was just as enthusiastic and actually asked for the purple a few times while I was making it. Once he had the purple, he had to have the colors lined up on the table in just the right order.

1 comment:

Emmely said...

Wow! You are a regular playdough factory. If Caroline sees the amount of dough Max is getting she is going to be very dissapointed with the single color option she gets from me. Also, Wow on the construction job Justin is doing on the upstairs. Talk about advanced DIY projects.