Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I Like School!

I have been emotionally preparing myself for Max starting preschool in September and found a great one near our house. This summer they also offer summer school in 3 week sessions to help keep kids busy. With us being tied to the house in the mornings for Charlie's nap, poor Max has been very bored so we decided to try out the summer school for him. He loves it! When we first walked in yesterday morning he went straight for the playdough.

Then, as soon as the painting easel was free, he started on his first masterpiece. He wouldn't even say goodbye to me!

When Charlie and I returned at 11:30 to pick him up, he was very busy playing in the sandbox.

He didn't want to go home, and ran all over the playground like crazy before I could catch him with the promise of lunch when we got home. He kept saying all the way home, "I go to school tomorrow! I go to school tomorrow!"

No comments: