Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Charlie's 2nd Birthday

Oh my, it has been well over a month since my last post. Well, this is the perfect reason to get back into it; my youngest child turning two! Hard to believe that two years ago we had an early party for Max's 2nd birthday and then the next morning went in to the hospital to have Charlie.
The big party this year fell right on Max's birthday, but we wanted Charlie's actual day to also have some fanfare. This year she received from us a wooden dollhouse. Both kids love it!

Wow - I actually get to have my picture on the blog? Amazing.

Max has to be told frequently that this is Charlie's new toy and to not take things from her!

Char through the dollhouse window

Mama and Char through the dollhouse window

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!



No comments: