Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy Girl

My 2nd little mischievous blue-eyed monkey is such a busy little girl! Not only does she show me all of the little specs and fluffs on the floor, she showed us the paper tags on the undersides of all of our dining room chairs (by ripping them off and sticking them in her mouth), she shows me all of the outlets that don't currently have protectors, all of Max's toys she shouldn't have that end up on the floor...
But how could I be mad when she smiles at me like that?

Trying out Max's sunglasses

It is amazing how many new things she is doing just in the past couple of days! Suddenly she is getting up on her knees and will even let go of whatever she pulled up on and will balance on her knees and wave her arms around. She has begun sitting up without a hand tripod on the floor for balance. Yesterday I caught her in a downward dog yoga pose - the getting up on the feet has begun!

What a monkey!

No comments: