Sunday, July 08, 2007

Progress!

We have made huge strides in the visible progress upstairs this past week. I got the colored walls painted, and this afternoon Dada (with a little help from me) got the new windows installed.
In the photo above, looking through the play area outside the kids rooms, the wall to the left is a robin's egg blue.

This is Charlie's room, which I painted a soft green.

From the very beginning of this project I would periodically ask Max what color he wanted his room. Every single time without fail his response was, 'Ohnch!' So he got 2 orange walls in his room. He even helped me pick out the exact paint swatch of orange he wanted!

Very soon this little corner of the play area will be a custom sewing desk all for me! I am so excited about the prospect of not needing to pack up my sewing machine each and every time I am through using it for the day.

No comments: