Thursday, August 02, 2007

Naked Max

Oh my! Hard to believe almost a month has gone by since my last post! We have been very busy here in the Meier household. The kids rooms upstairs are very close to being move-in ready. I have been doing some seamstress projects that have been fun and taught myself some techniques that came out very well (and have inspired me to make a few things for myself!). Max has finished his summer preschool sessions and anxiously awaits the real thing to start in September. We are ramping up for the kids birthday party coming up in a couple of weeks.
Here are a few pictures of Max from a couple of weeks ago - Dada was letting him run around naked in the back yard to see if we could make him more aware of the 'pee-pee feeling'. Pretty funny to have the occurrence surprise him! He would just stand there and stare at the puddle on the ground. We would ask him, 'Did you go pee?' He just looked at it like it had appeared from outer space or something. Anyway, we got some super cute pictures of his skinny little body running around playing.



Then when we came in the house we just wanted to do a quick cleanup before dinner:
Hands and feet please!

No comments: