Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Been a Long Time...

It has been over 6 months since my last post, and so many things have happened in that time! Just to give an overview, I have done much sewing, cooking, and had adventures with the family in that time. Here are a few sewing projects:

I was asked to replace the lining on a belly dancing top. The old lining:
The new lining pinned in:

The front. So pretty!

I made some children's clothing for the kids preschool auction this spring. A pink dress:
A green dress with coordinating hat:
A boys outfit with shirt, shorts and coordinating hat:

I also covered some new window seat cushions and recovered 2 chair seats to match. The chair seats tops before & after:

The chair seats bottoms before & after:

And the new seat cushions (the notch out of the back cushion is to go under a window.)


More entries to come!

No comments: